Tuesday, March 08, 2016

MY NEW BACKPACK! ♥


YAY!!! 🎒
WENT TO COLLECT MY BACKPACK FROM THE POST OFFICE TODAY AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!

It is slightly smaller than I'd expected, BUT I LOVE THE DESIGN!! ^^

🎒🎒🎒

So this is the bag Kesslyn and Jiaxuan got me for my birthday this year. ♥ We hardly do presents for birthdays, but they were asking what I want and I thought... "Hey, why not get something I don't need but really want?" HEHE.

I'm not really someone who carries backpacks because I think it makes me look... ugly in some area. LOL. Anyway! But since I got one from Perth last year, I've been loving the convenience with it when overseas! Yes, I bought a backpack for overseas trips! Especially when you go shopping, just dump everything into the backpack and my hands are so free I can dance! Lol.

Anyway, apart from going for interviews this fine afternoon (read below~), I also met up with Jojojojo! ♥ It seems like 2016 is a great year to develop our friendship, I should create a special blog tag for her too. HEHEHE. We've been meeting up more often now, and I'm SOOOOO not complaining.


We met up, had a nice lunch together and she drove me home.

I love afternoons like these~ Simple, yet really worth the leave. Meeting Jo helped me get my mind off the bad interview I had in the afternoon too. On a side note, I am super proud of being able to navigate myself around alone. Hahah. Thanks to my bestfriend, Google.

Okay. Ciaos!

No comments: