Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Starting To Lookout.

It is time.

1 year, 7 months in.
I have already started to lookout. Already 1 month late, but better late than never!

Safe to blog about this, because I know by the time this is published, I would have already moved on. Besides, my supervisor is well aware of my hunt. He had been rather supportive too; Super glad that he is. It has been a nice journey where I am now, but the lack of progression is worrisome. Can't see myself moving up anywhere here!

Anyway, as I was saying!

I have already started to lookout. It hasn't been very successful because the job market seems to be very quiet these days. And today, I went on to check out 2 opportunities.

Unfortunately, it's for the same role as what I am now.

I'm so afraid of being stuck on this already. SIGH.

The first one went pretty well..? Or at least that's what I thought. The project sounds really beneficial and interesting too.

As for the second one.... I think there's a mismatch. The questions the interviewer were asking me were so..... difficult to answer?! Mainly because I do not have any background or experience on the industry and position I was going for. I went because I was being told it was something similar to what I was doing, but nope. Far-fetched! VERY FAR-FETCHED! Made me feel like an idiot during the interview. So not good on my morale.

Sigh.

I'm not really in a hurry right now, but I am kindda too frustrated to stay. :/

Wish me luck!

No comments: