Monday, September 21, 2015

Blue. Blue. Blue.

Having a rare moment right now where I am feeling extremely blue.

Blue. Blue. Blue.

I was so reluctant to get out of bed and come to work today. :( Cannot explain this lack of motivation. Maybe... I am just drained from my weekly routine? :/

We young people these days... Have barely slogged our lives enough, and we're already drained, exhausted, frustrated and tired from work. All these senseless complains and excuses. Ridiculous. Life must be too good, too comfortable for us. Lol.

It's just today though. Me feeling blue and unmotivated. Can't believe I've managed to not dread work and actually look forward to (almost) every workday for the past..... 1 year 1 month?

Anyway, I guess my Perth trip is planned at just the right time.

I like this quarterly vacation arrangement. Can't believe I've managed to pull it off this year. My first work year. Lol. I hope it can happen every year..... Maybe less long trips since I won't get that many annual leaves in a new work environment. (Lucky me, 2 contract periods this year so I got my ALs renewed. hehe) Long trips drain too much of my money too... Owww, my money. Lol.

It doesn't have to be big vacations to far away land... I just need a break sometimes, and have something to look forward to. At work, I countdown to my next vacation and feel happy that I am one work day nearer to my getaway. :D

I also have to be thankful to the people who have helped me achieve this year's resolution... The people who have approved my leave requests. :D

I don't know why, but typing all these thoughts out and reading them makes me feel like I'm being a spoilt brat whinning about life then showing off about my vacations. Lol.

I am not.

Just... Blue. Blue. Blue.

No comments: