Friday, October 18, 2013

Blessed. Grateful. ♥

My mind is a mysterious and wonderful object.
(&also a little weird.)

 photo tumblr_msdbhrmECq1sxoiheo1_500_zpsacfec58d.gif

Just yesterday, I was feeling all depressed while thinking about some friends. (Of course, I'm happy my thoughts and the entry ended in a lighter mood.)

And today, I was just having a normal chat with Kesslyn about adulthood; The bills we have to pay, the stuffs we have to do and the loss of student priviledges (lol!). Made me recall that Kesslyn and I have been good friends for nearly 10 years now and have known each other for more than a decade. :O

&as weird and random as my mind gets;

I was thereafter feeling extremely blessed and grateful to have grown up
(&still growing up) together with so many wonderful people! :3

Here's what I'm feeling inside now.
 photo tumblr_mtwjr29JtD1qdcel5o3_250_zps04e50a69.gif
hehe. ♥

No comments: