Sunday, July 08, 2012

10 Months.

How time flies.

Friday was my last day at work. Ten months have passed so swiftly. It isn't exactly a very long time but it isn't a short period either. Over the span of 10 months, I've learnt so much. Experienced so much!

Long or short, it has been a wonderful 10 months. Having to meet so many nice people! From knowing no one, to being close to most of them. :3 And of course, gaining a few really good friends as well! ^^

It's not the duration of the episode but the experience, isn't it? :)
ps: Can't wait to meet my bff on Wednesday! hehehe.

Tomorrow's the first day of school. The start of being a student yet again. I'm kindda looking forward to it, I guess? New goal. Last 1 and a 1/2 years before I really step into adulthood and start slogging my life off.

Gonna just enjoy this last race and do well! ^^

Taking this chance to rid some emotions and whatnot too! :)

Yeoleobun, HWAITING! :D