Saturday, June 16, 2012

Girlz Day Out! :B

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took the day off on Thursday to settle my school stuff. Goodnes. The bus journey to school is about an hour!!!!! Zz Thank god Weishan a.k.a Spousey is in the same class as me. School for the next one year and a half is probably gonna be less tough. ><

After the debriefs and enrollment neccessary procedures, we walked around school for a bit before going by Jolene's lecture hall to wait for her. Bus-ed down to town for a little bit shopping!! We spent more time chatting than shopping though. Lol. The last time we did something like this was like..... two years ago!
Sometimes, it's really nice just hanging out with the girls. Just girls. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you're trying to figure out where were we, yes, we were in the toilet.
ION's toilet. :3

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping saved on a bottle of drink because Starbucks was giving our free drinks!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like 花痴 much? Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
4 individual roses clipped together, becoming a floral headband!
When Yaping sent me this picture she said: "In case you want to blog"
So now, I feel obliged to upload this picture. LOLOL!

Photobucket
RED VELVET CUPCAKES!!!!!!
These were my trial bakes. :)

Planned to give Jasmine with cupcakes I've baked as a farewell gift. But because I haven't done baking for a year, took the trouble to do up a trial so I would know what I have to do. Lol. A bit lame. Got Xiaoxuan to help me out~

Photobucket
That night~ Lol.
Also the night Xiaoxuan stayed over my place and I slept only at 5AM. ==;

Photobucket

Photobucket
Actual ones made with more love! ♥

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:')
WILL MISS HER TRUCK-LOTS!!!!

Photobucket
Just in case you're not aware~
ps: Just an excuse to post my self-shots. KEK.

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY HAIR IS DARN SHORT NOW.
Sigh.

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Here's Sugar with her new bandanna.
She stood there with the curtain on her head like this for a very long time! Super cute.

BYE!!!

ps: Another entry coming up... soon.