Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dinner & Dessert :)

Photobucket
The world is so small.

Had an awesome Korean dinner at Kovan before heading down to Ice Edge for some great dessert with Yanling & Jiaxuan yesterday. One of our seniors Alvin was working there so we obviously saw him (&he's super duper nice to have given us 10% off our total bill!!! &oh! I think he has the "Kim Jong Kook" feel. LOL), and a while later, Si Ying (another senior) tapped on my shoulders. Apparently, she was there for a quick supper. A little while more, someone hit my head and I got a shock only to see Jason (yet another senior) appear with two of my juniors Winnie and Monika.

The world is so small!! Lol.

To commemorate this special coincidence, we had to take a picture! Heh.



Photobucket
Back to our dinner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweet Potato Noodles!
It is actually glass noodles that we eat.

Photobucket
PORK BELLY PORK BELLY PORK BELLY!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Coincidentally realize we're going to the same exhibition!
HEH.

Yanling and I have this weird thing that keeps happening. We'll not meet for quite a while and when we do, we'll end up meeting for the next few days, consecutively! Happened like..... at least 3 times already! Coolz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NICE BEANCURD!

Photobucket
Trying to show that they look alike. Cheh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Take a full shot for me, I wanna show my cute shoes!"
& I just had to not shoot her shoes. LOL.

Photobucket
&Again. Vainpot.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jjang!

Photobucket
The COs~
It's been years since I last saw them. Feels like to get to catch up a little. ^^

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

The night ended well.



&For today~~~
Photobucket
Die die have to take a full shot with her shoes. >,>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Exhibition was pretty good. Started off rather chaotic with overwhelming sales! But, I sold and earned quite a bit. hehehe. If only we get commission for selling. :((( Lunch was..... Indian-ish. Had this Indian mixed rice with two meat and two vegetable. They were all of the same color. LOL. I'm glad they weren't too spicy for me to handle. >,>

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another exhibition day again tomorrow~~~~~!



I was battling with my own mind trying to decide if I should sleep or watch my current addiction "Big".................................................................................................

Photobucket
Decided not to do the latter. SOBS.