Sunday, June 24, 2012

3 Birthdays, 1 Great Saturday~ :D

Photobucket
Dad's

Photobucket
Bing Cheng's

Photobucket
& Gary's!

June 24th is always a date I'll be having a dilemma; trying to decide how to arrange my day for my Dad and Gary. There's no exception this year except, it's 23rd not 24th and there's another party arranged on the same day!!!

So yeah, there's my Dad, Bing Cheng and Gary. &I'm glad I managed to attend all three yesterday! :3

ps: I'm feeling exceptionally lazy and tired so I'll just leave the pictures to do the talking!



 
Photobucket
Itacho @ Changi Airport's T3!

Photobucket

Dad's birthday is on the 24th but my mother didn't wanna do dinner on Sunday, so she arranged to have Sushi for high tea yesterday!!!! ^^ Good choice of restaurant~ Changi Airport because my mother wanted to give the 1 Million draw a try. Lol.

Photobucket
Happy Lucky man! ;)

Photobucket
The Tigress~~ xD

Speaking of the Tigress~ Funny thing about my curfews~ When I am given a great extended curfew (6am for yesterday~), NOTHING happens. ==; All the time! When my mum gives me late late curfew, I end up going home very much earlier. ==; But when my friends wanna go out for a little while more, my curfew is stuck at 0030hrs. TSK!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sissy~ :3

Photobucket
Dad look so cute here.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DARN NICE.

Not all that we ordered but I got lazy~ :D

Photobucket
LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
Sister and I also got Dad two shirts for his birthday. ^^ &breakfast this morning~

Photobucket
Mother acting demure here. Lol.

Photobucket
@The Million Dollar Draw trying her luck!

The day with my parents ended with us at Compass Point for my sister to finally change her phone! :) Later, my dad drove me to Bing Cheng's place where the night just started. ^^

Photobucket
Oh oh! Friends from the facial parlor we frequent gave Dad a birthday cake too!
So sweet of them!

Photobucket
Birthdays are never complete without birthday cakes!!!! :)



Photobucket
:) Bing Cheng's party was held at his place.

The last time I was there was probably 2 years ago, where we did Lunar New Year visiting!
Had dinner at his place and the catering food was good! (Y)! Had fun teasing Yanling(as usual) and played some Naruto game with the guys before heading over to Gary's party where the night continued and ended for me. :)

Photobucket
Bing Cheng looked really good last night!
Yanling and I agreed that he should smile more.
SMILE MORE, BING CHENG!!!

Photobucket
Weishen!

He's super duper nice! Initially offered us a ride to Seng Kang but end up picking Weishan and Yaping up; driving us to Gary's party instead!!!!! :O Though we got lost, it was still very sweet of him! :)

Photobucket
Jiaxuan!

Photobucket
BC so cute here!
Adrian!

Photobucket
Bear Bear and his messy hair~

Photobucket
Edmond!

Photobucket
Dickson~

Photobucket
Yanling!

Photobucket
The Party~~~~

Photobucket
&Our small corner. :3
(Air conditioned. lol.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HANDSOME RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Jealous* His mother gave him the gold Key!!! :(
I WANT ONE TOO!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh ya~ His birthday is actually on the 3rd of July. But he brought forward his celebration because his brother and Yanling will be out of town on the actual date~ :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday song!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Please give him more positivity*
heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The first two at his party!!!

Photobucket
FUNNY PHOTO-BOMB BEHIND!!!
BC damn joke~ Lol.

Photobucket
Kindda sad that I missed his birthday this year. :/ Tsk.

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Cute notebook I got Yanling! lol.

Photobucket

FAVOURITE SHOTS FROM THE PARTY!!! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blurr but nice!

Photobucket


Photobucket
BING CHENG REALLY TOO CUTE!!!! Lol.

Photobucket

Gary's party was held at "The Foundry".
We had a really really really difficult time trying to figure out the location~ ><

Chilled a little bit, brought in cake, took pictures and headed back home. I was really too dogged by the time it was midnight. Signs of aging. LOL! Gary was drunk when we arrived though, he claims he was fine and just a little high but I doubt it~ Because he can't recall some things he did (mostly yelling). Tsktsk.

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Xiuqing & Emily. :)
They asked me to go there early but I end up being lost for an hour before finally arriving. xD

Photobucket
Panda Egg and Frog. :3

Photobucket
Loren & Gerlyn!

Photobucket
(K) My K-Pop Concert partner and the Younger Older Sister. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Preparing the cake!!!

Another group of friends was singing behind Darius with their mini cake (also smashing it with Gary's face) while we were gathering to surprise Gary again when the clock strikes 12mn. I couldn't figure if he was upset that there was cake or he was just high and yelling "Who bought the cake" for fun. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the midst of yelling~~~

Photobucket
He took quite a while to make his wish.
Not sure if he was falling asleep or just making many greedy wishes~

Photobucket
The cake.....

Photobucket
Aaaand it's gone~ Lol.

Photobucket
His face ruined the cake again. Poor cake. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weishan aka Spousey. heh.

Photobucket
Yaping who look pretty gorgeous last night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I bet Gary overly expose this picture on purpose!!!
So Weishan could look fairer. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eugene's photo-bomb ==;

Photobucket
^^
Not sure if Josher is pissed or just unhappy. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FAVOURITE SHOTS FOR THE PARTY!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket