Friday, February 24, 2012

Not Over You

"If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out, and I sit down at a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth
No matter what I say I'm..

Not over you,
Not over you
"

Feeling so darn tired that I feel like crying while this song is playing on the radio..............................
No, I wanna cry because I'm so goddamn dogged. Not because of the song. That's just random as I proceed to do this entry with a dead brain and both eyes wide opened forcefully.............

So many things to do. So little time. So little knowledge. So much confusion.

All I have in my mind right now is the overpowered desire to go home and sleep my evening and night off.

ps: Please pray for me that the irresponsible TCC in-charge would get back to me asap.
SIGH.