Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mud or Stars? You decide.

So, last two weeks were kindda rough for me. And since my brain literally shut off last Friday, I went random to do a random post and then went on to search for some inspirational quotes with someone precious in mind. Someone darn negative.
ps: You know who you are~~~

Was kindda hoping to feel charged again...

I was. :)

"Two men look out the same prison bars;
one sees mud and the other stars.
"
~Frederick Langbridge

"You can't control the outer circumstances of your life but
you can control how you react to them.
That makes you dominant over circumstances.
"
~Anonymous

"I cannot always control what is going on around me but
I can always control what I think about
what is going on around me.
"
~Lucy MacDonald

"Life is ten percent what happens to us
and ninety percent how we react to it.
"
~Dennis P. Kimbro

"Attitudes are contagious.
Are yours worth catching?
"
~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which,
more than anything else,
will affect It's successful outcome.
"
~William James

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather,
always bring your own sunshine.
"
~Anthony J. D'Angelo

"Life is a grindstone.
Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
"
~Thomas L. Holdcroft
Source

Anywayz, here's yet another random entry because.............

Just took my cough medicine (an hour ago in fact) so, I'm just posting the pictures and making this not-really-short entry short. :)

Today's yet another great day.
Can't wait to go MBS tomorrow. YAY!!!

Photobucket
Can never have enough necklace!!!!!!
In actual fact, mine always rust after a few months. :'(

Photobucket
4 for my loves~ <3

Photobucket

Just found out (Thanks to Lina), my schedule book is not exactly an empty one.
There's pictures inside! At the back. xD
Gonna make it even more precious with favourite pictures of the year!

Photobucket
Just one of the day where the sky looked god damn pretty. :)

Photobucket
The lunchtime I missed Shamyn.

Photobucket
Coincidentally wore the same shade top!
Must.camwhore!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tsk. That second shot.

&so now, this dengechin and I has more selfshots than Miss Toh and I. ;)

Photobucket
Still have no idea what's the fuss about this Tauhuey but someone bought it for us so we had it for dessert.

Mum: "Come come, let's eat the nice tauhuey!"
Me: "Nothing special~~~"
Mum: *after trying* "Okay, I agree."
;)

If you haven't tried it yet, don't bother queuing for it (if long queue). It's not really worth it unless you like tauhuey because of the fragrance of tauhuey~ And doesn't really care about the texture and all......
Maybe it's just me.... But tauhuey is suppose to be like tauhuey and not like...... jelly. The ones they make are smooth and all but just not tauhuey. More like.... tauhuey jelly. They are like those... Almond jelly that you cube into longan desserts~~~ Tauhuey is suppose to be in layers and with the sweet syrup and not like that.

Just in case you're confuse with what I'm trying to bring across because I'm not really thinking well right now;

Photobucket
Here's a picture of how tauhuey SHOULD be like. :)

Speaking of Almond jelly.... There's aren't nice at all either. My grandma can make better Almond jelly hands down!

My opinion. :D

Photobucket
Finally used my Taka Voucher!!!! :D

Wanted to get the Cherry pendant because it can somehow replace my Strawberry and because I really really like it but mum said that was too small and I should get this instead. Love this too. Just that I have too many hearts.

Then again, I remembered one of my hearts broke (Sobs!) so this could do. xD

Photobucket
Worth another shot! <3

Darn. Can't believe I can still be such a nag when I'm damn drowsy already.