Thursday, January 26, 2012

Work Work Work...

Photobucket
hehehe. So cute.

So, work start-yesterday...................................................................
But I was too busy to update so, here's an excuse to blog because I want to upload that picture of Onew which is too cute &I have no idea who created. xD

ANYWAYS! The Lunar New Year celebration has now ended.. How I wish we'll get 7 days of public holidays for this festive instead of just 2~ loll.

But nevertheless, I had fun, enough rest and is now recharged for work! :D

The festive period has now ended................... I just checked the calendar to check out the next public holiday we are going to get... IT'S APRIL 6TH, GOOD FRIDAY. O.O Gaaaawd. That's 2 months and a half to the next short break. ><
Whutttttttt?!!! No more public holidays!!!!! TT^TT

I can't wait for this month to end and February to come though. kekeke. Such a great start to a year. :)

Alrighty, back to work with "The Lazy Song" being played.

Ironic.