Friday, January 27, 2012

Red for the Dragon Year! ♥♥♥

Photobucket

This entry is mainly just photo-uploading; because I had another awesome time with Shamyn and Lina! ^^

Headed to "Strictly Pancakes" for dinner because Lina haven't been there before and we were kindda raving about it. xD
&if you're wondering, Marcus didn't join us this time round. He secretly hates us! Loll. I kid. ;) But he told us not to include him in our future outings... :(((

ANYWAYS!!!

Some funny incidents from today~
#1 Shamyn explaining to this Uncle about my 2 orders and accidentally folded her index finger. Which means she was pointing the middle finger. Funny because she didn't realize, the Uncle saw and my reaction was slowly putting her hand down. And we just laughed. I continued laughing when I was ordering which I guess kindda pissed the Uncle off.

#2 I'm always the one who says "Fish Shoup" and they had their fair share of laughing at me. But today, Shamyn said "Fish Shoup" while ordering! And yes, we were laughing about it and the Uncle just gave us this look. :((

#3 I end up saying "Fist Soup" and yes, they all laughed at me again. SOBS!

Photobucket
Afternoon's cam-whoring!

&Yes, we agreed to wear red today! (Shamyn's red skirt!) But had a little miscommunication with Jasmine; she wore this purple (looks reddish!) chiffon dress instead. But then again, SHE'S GOT NO RED TOP FOR CNY THIS YEAR LO! Lol.

AND HERE ARE THE PHOTOS

Photobucket
The extra menu for Chinese New Year! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
BAD HAIR DAY!!! Zzz

Must be Shamyn to have cursed! She was saying "Skali we all excited for tomorrow ah, then all bad hair day" yesterday and today Lina and I had bad hair. :((( Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Their cam-whore shots!!!

Uploaded most of them so you can enjoy viewing these eyecandies. xD
Will so gonna miss Shamyn when she leaves... SOBS SOBS SOBS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chicken Ala King

Photobucket
Their special item for Chinese New Year.
I forgot what it's called.
NICE! (Y)!

Lina ordered Potato Leeking Cheese and we also had Chicken Wings! :)


&After dinner, CAM-WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What a nice shot, right??
Thanks to me. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
So candid. I didn't balance myself properly and fell backwards, Shamyn just leaned on me and fell together. TSKK! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FAVORITE SHOTS! ♥♥♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I.AM.DAMN.RED.TODAY

First thing the first person saw me today:
"Wow, that's a really red top. I'll never dare to step out of my house if I wore that."
I was the red packet for today. hurrrrr!

Photobucket