Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dragon Year, Day Two! ♥

&I'm too lazy to fill this space with words. xD

The day started off with me up really late and then to my maternal Uncle's place for visiting where I also had my first meal. My breakfast, lunch and dinner. hehehe.

Okay. That's all. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I look so short!"

Photobucket
*tiptoe*

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
&here's a picture of tired Sugar.
On our way back, we found her sticking her head under my dad's seat.
Slept like that for like..... 15 minutes?
Probably dreaming she's having spa or perm treatments. LOL.

Photobucket
BYE.