Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm losing it. ):

Weeeeeeeeeee! Some random update for the sake of updating. xD


Yanling was loaded with things to carry on Monday while we find our way to the right bus stop. xD


In the bus"27" while Jiaxuan was sound asleep.


The birthday boy back then and Jiaxuan.

Class yesterday was a little boring. Miss Lena had to attend some course so another tutor took over. He's monotonous. Zzz Making each of the statement he made so serious and boring. However, we were lucky to have activities planned out by Miss Lena before she hand us over to the tutor. &&, luckily the activities were fun and acted as our energizer.


The five of us, Christina, Simin, Huanqing, Clara and I bought these during one of our "MSC visits". LOL! We were delaying the visit and was almost reprimanded by the tutor. xD

After class, attended a short meeting for our parachute making before heading to Town for some shopping with...


Clara!


Huanqing, &her signature smile!


Simin

&&&


Christina!!

Shopping was fun with them- easiest thing to relate with each other for typical girls. hahaha!
Huanqing is superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bone-ny. Zzz I think we ought to shop in some kids store to get something she can fit in. xD S sized some more. hahaha!



After shopping, had to hurry them to go home. xD & Huanqing left first without us, LIAR!! LOL!
Rushed to Bugis to meet my ex-colleagues for Steamboat dinner. Zzz The food is... And the ambience is... Not recommended at all.
I just realise I have been spelling ambiance in the wrong way all the while. xD Or do they have more than one spelling?? ):


Little Mummy and I! (:
Ohh ohh! She's having her second baby now!!
Like... Sharts! I'm so outdated. ):

I feel that I'm losing it because I think I am losing it for it seems that everything suddenly feel so distant... What for be bothered when others don't want you to be? I just can't help it, I guess.

Funny announcement I heard from the school nearby my house:
"This is a test announcement, please ignore the content. This is a test announcement, please ignore the content." LOL! Weird~

Ohh yeah! I didn't attend school today. xD To be frank, something cropped up and I didn't wanna go to school anyway. Especially for today. BORING LECTURE!
&&, I'm feeling sad about the amount I've spent yesterday. Zzz I can't believe I actually spent all the money in my wallet which sums up to almost a hundred~ CRAP! SAD LAH.

Zzz Project-researching time.
Buh bye!

No comments: