Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Misunderstanding..

I guess my previous post was misunderstood?

Miss, there's someone so much worse than you. You're not the only one I've asked to go out. Just that, you happen to treat me like how another treats me on the same exact day. Does the complaining sound a wee bit like you? I don't think so eh. At least that is what I think because I don't see you the way I've complained and cursed in the previous post. I think you should have consulted me first about the post? We have been friends for how long? Longer than anyone else I guess? You should have asked me isn't it? At least I have a stage to stand down? At least I don't have to read your blog and feel so... huh?! It's pretty obvious that you're answering to a blog post that is totally not for you? -.- What more, the reason why I think you should have asked me is because you made me feel like... so misunderstood-ed. Who's giving you extra problem? May I ask? If you have asked me beforehand, how would you know whether I'm refering to you or not? We haven't be talking for a very long time and I doubt you really know the Jasmine I am? *Sigh. You're like seeing things the wrong way eh?! -.- I pity you for what?! -.- Siao. You got anything for me to pity about meh? Your life's so similar to mine, I pity for what?! By the way, I went offline because I didn't want to talk to the person I was talking to?! I was also tired le what. Just that reply you le then go offline? Also, I said that because I was fuming. Sorry okay, SORRY, S-O-R-R-Y!! If you treat your mother good then why you even bother to suspect that the comment was for you?! -.- Guess what, you're angry for no apparent reason la! The curse? Goodness. FYI, I'm not pissed. Just feel so.. diao -.-? Friends for so long but you didn't even bother to ask me why I was so pissed? Who's the one who's always there for you? But, you didn't even bother to ask me and even suspect I was refering to you? *Sigh.
A great day spent with Yanling! haha. Although the two hours spent finding the easiest way to Meridian (whatever way it is spelt as) Walk was dreaful, it was still great!

Some funny things that happened:
*Walked past John Little*
YL: Eh?! I thought John Little is a Fast Food Restaurant?
ME: What?! -.- *Walks off, giggling*
YL: *Caught up with me and pulled my hand while laughing at herself being silly* Ohh ya hor! That one is Long John Silver.

So -.-'. lol. John Little, Long John Silver do they even have any similarity?! lol.
Yanling's really cute la. If she were to read this, she would say: "Eh! I not bad leh, entertain you! Making you happy still treat me like that." LOL!

Shopping was a little wasted? Hmm. Bought a top and a pair of shoes only.
We were so busy searching for the way that we forgot to take pictures. -.- LOL.

Guess what? I see him as someone else le? Like... So not the usual one I used to know? What's with that tone?! What's with that stupid tone?! Yanling say because we're too close that he has taken advantage of the relationship? -.- So stupid. I just hate that tone. Hate that stupid tone!
Out of nowhere I was scolded for nothing?! Damn! -.- What's with that tone? What's with that stupid tone?!
Maybe some people might say I'm too sensitive? Well, I don't think so because the different treatment is obvious. So sad..
Never mind if you don't get it. hehe.

Anyway, some agent called me today. I hope I would be given that job eh. Seems and sounds very promising. haha.

I'm still very confused with what decision I should make? -.- How can I leave her alone? But, I can't let myself to do something I loathe to eh. Sob.. ):
Alright, today no pictures, no pictures. XD
Later bah. hehe.

Buh bye!
TV TIME, CSI! (X

No comments: