Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Happy Today. (:

To an imbecile who has misunderstood a stupid girl. -.- LOL.
CASE CLOSE GIRL! (:


STAY HAPPY ALWAYS, PEOPLE!

Hahaha! I'm happy today! (X
CINDY, yes yes yes! Jasmine's blog is updated EVERYDAY, E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y! wahaha! I'm too bored la. (X
No jobs, can't go out, STUCK at home, what more can one do but blog and watch TV? LOL.

I was really really bored and this boredom made me search for pictures aimlessly. wahahaha! (X
I'm going out on Monday again! YAY~ Mother asked me to accompany her tonight too. Weeeee~ OUT, OUT, OUT is where I wanna go!

Boring afternoon. (X
Waiting for "Tyra Show" and "Yu Le Bai Fen Bai"..
ARG! Boring.. ("


Beautiful Sky..

These days, my emotions have been going for a few rides of roller coaster which almost killed me feeling anxiety for nothing. It really hurts my head to be confused and messed up. (X No matter what, when the sun set; everything would be back to normal the next day! wahaha!


I super duper like this picture la! (X The red is mesmerising! So cool!
Maybe, the sky is angry?! -.- haha. Okay, I'm a little crazy here. hehe.

Out of the sudden, I feel like going to the beach eh.

It's been a long time since any of my friends and I have gone for a great long day out!
NPCONCC, JJAR!! Aww~
I miss them all. )X

Found some funny funny pictures too.



wahahahah!


MICKEY MOUSE!! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E~


(:

I'm really bored. "The search for the next Pussy Cat Dolls" is going to be air-ed tonight! YAY. My favourite time of the day. XD
Ohh ya, I just remembered, my sister has gone for SRSCO Camp in school. Aww~ I'm alone tonight and tomorrow.
Anyone wanna come over to stayover for the next two nights? (:
Keep me company!
I'll miss that cheeky mad dog sis. The blabbering and shifting sound she would make in bed before getting to sleep. Of course, I'll miss her talking to her poodle and to hit her and be beaten by her in return (try getting beaten by her, it hurts like nobody's business)! haha.
Alright, this is crazy. It's only three days?! No big deal man.

Class Chalet. Anyone interested? Goodness, the organising again. XD I still love doing things like those though. haha. CONTRADICTION AGAIN! (:

YAY! I've been crazy about...

HIM lately! wahahah.
SO SUAVE! ahhhhhhhhhh. I like!! lol. (X

My mother is glad that I'm not like other crazy fans who spends money on their idol. I really envy them eh? They actually would do anything just to meet their idols and to show their support for them.
But i think...
Hmm. I'll stop here, I don't wanna offend any, A-N-Y fans out there. I have friends who are crazy about their idols too. wahahaha! I still think if one is happy, whatever they do is worth it. XD Even it it means to spend almost all their money just on their idols so that their idols can carry on their career and earn from them. XD

Dingy Jasmine, Dingy Jasmine.
I'm going bonkers! wahaha.

It's crazy when there's nothing to watch on TV. sobb.
Ohh, long post. LOL.
Buh bye!

No comments: