Sunday, October 31, 2021

Oh Damn, I'm 30

Went for a facial today, and the beautician asked how old I am. 


30, I said.
 

Then she expressed her surprise saying she thought I was in my 20s.

20s..... Probably thought I was in my late 20s, right? I sure do not look anything younger than 25.

Anyway, this was a random conversation I soon forgot during the treatment until I got home.. 

 

Until now.

So, late 20s...... It isn't exactly that far from 30, but woah. I'm freaking 30!!! Sure does not feel that way..

30... and still stuck living with my parents. Though this isn't exactly a bad thing, I would think I'll live a little crazier being alone.... XD Cook a little more... Or maybe end up living with eating miso and udon for days 😂 oh oh and steak!! 

Just thinking about having my own space, my own kitchenware, is exciting.

30...I've said this so many times. Maybe we only truly grow up when we get married, and maybe more so after having a kid. The responsibilities are different, you are no longer one for yourself alone. Then again, maybe moving out is good enough to grow up. To truly feel like an adult.

30... Oh, at least I finally feel like I'm going somewhere in my career.... After almost 7 years of just feeling lost. At 30, I now see a glimmer of light.

People say we are all on our own journey.
Different from everyone else.
So, what journey am I on?

I'm 30 already, holy fuck.

Age is just a number, yeah? But I sure as hell feel it in the body too! Can't stand too long, can't sit too long...can't lay down too long too. Lol.

No, this is not a rant entry. Just randomly thought about being 30.

Oh damn, I'm 30.
But I'm happy, content and grateful.
If I could talk to myself from a decade ago, I would tell myself I managed to keep with my life's goal...

Staying happy.. Surprisingly difficult, but I managed!

And to myself from 5 years ago, everything just somehow worked out… at work that is.

:)

No comments: