Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lunch @ Running Man

Today's one of those days I get to visit the office in Tower for a meeting. I love it there! Even after almost a year (found my raves here & here lol), I still get excited when we go to the City! The view, the people, the office..... ♥ I still hope I'll get to work there someday.. People tell me it's expensive and extremely packed during lunch though. Boooooo... &I think I'll get too stressed up thinking of what to wear if I work there too. Lol.

ANYWAY!! Finally met up with Sera and Jeannette for a quick lunch at Running Man Restaurant X. Comes off so weird saying I had lunch there. Lol. But yes! It was a relatively affordable place in One Raffles Place and the food was decent. I had my usual, the Kimchi Soup, while the girls tried non-spicy Jjampong and Jjajangmyeon. We also shared a Kimchi pancake, which was clearly too much for us three. Still, lunch with them was nice! We also got the window seats where we could just watch people outside going around for their lunch. xD

Couldn't stay too long with the girls though.. Wanted to hitch a ride back to the office with my bosses and end up ditching them right at the end of lunch.

 photo IMG-20150611-WA0008.jpg  photo IMG-20150611-WA0005.jpg  photo IMG-20150611-WA0004.jpg

It's been a while since we met up... In January with both of them (read here!) for dinner, and with Jeannette for lunch in February (read here!). I hope it won't take us another 5 months to meet again! (:

No comments: