Friday, March 15, 2013

Changed.

Chanced upon some many many entries from years ago.
so.many.fond.memories :')


Also came across this particular entry from two years ago.
I predicted something would eventually change.

Wow.

It really did. :/

I'm not so sure how I really feel about things right now but I sure sure sure miss the past.
Hell lot.

Even though I'm very happy and satisfied with how things are as of yet, I can't help but think about the past sometimes.

I miss the times we were close.
I miss the times we hung out together.
I miss the times we could chat about everything.
I miss the times we were on the same frequency.
I miss the times we could click.
I miss the times you were more crazy and fun.
I miss the times you were more involved.
I miss the times you actually cared about me.
I miss the times you bothered to be there for me.
I miss the times where we shared almost everything.
I miss the times where we weren't fake.
I miss the times we could text all day long.
Above all, I... miss you.


Change, the only constant thing in the world.

Suck it up. Reality is nothing but cruel.
Treasure and cherish what you have now for you may regret the next second you don't.



ps: I'm missing a lot of things and people right now.
A lot.
I could even be missing you. :)

xoxo