Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas with MCBI Again! :D

Photobucket
I'm rather glad that I'm back at MCBI this month. Yes, it's because of Christmas!!!!! Celebrating Christmas with my colleagues is such a joy! The Company creates really good festive atmosphere with nice decorations, good food, fun games and entertaining performances! The decorations in the company definitely sets the mood though! This year, I'd enjoyed Christmas with them again!!!! :D

Different from last year, I didn't take as many pictures today~ A bit shy ah. Lol. But, I was pretty random and took pictures with more people!! ^^ Maybe it's because I'm very more comfortable with my colleagues now. :)

The only people missing today were Shamyn and Jasmine! :( I MISS YOU TWO!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket
Whole stretch of presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Made me feel like going for some swim! ><

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO CUTE RIGHT!!!

Photobucket
Our snowman!

It's some competition three departments had to compete in!
Which is your favorite?

Photobucket
The one that won!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fish some duckies?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Presents I got before lunch! hehehe.
The Ferraro Roche are mine; Used them to decorate only. lol.

Photobucket
heheh. Here's presents I got at the end of the day!



PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei Fan

Photobucket
Zoe Tayn

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cindy Mama!!! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Carman!
(I'm not sure how to spell her name though. xD)

Photobucket
&There's Kelly! :)

Photobucket
Jensen

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the cutest colleague, Rohaizah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D Yusoff wasn't around. :(

Photobucket

In case you're wondering, each department has different colors they have to wear for the celebration. Ours was green!

Photobucket

Photobucket
BINGO!!!
I didn't win. :(

Photobucket
Pretty Karen!
No idea why she keep saying the pictures not nice. Tsk. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Foooooooooooooood!

Photobucket
SANTA CLAUS IS REAL!!!!! Lol.
ps: It's Del~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kids could join us this year too!
Super noisy. lol. But it's so so so nice and cute to see some of their children!

Photobucket

Photobucket
CUTE RIGHT!!!! :O
So handsome.

Photobucket
Playing games~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chloe! :D
She's very easy to talk to and I'd heard she's very blur. hahahha.
Her self-shot skills damn pro!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guava juice and Whiskey soda.
The only time you can drink at work.
&There's a reason why it's Whiskey soda and not Soda whiskey.
ALCOHOL DAMN THICK.

&OMG, I realize there's a strand of my purple hair in that picture. hahahahha. wth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This duck thing is for us to pick our presents! Each of us bough a present for the gift exchange and this was how we picked our gifts! Quite fun. I wanna buy a set and play with it in the corner of my house too! xD

Photobucket
PERFORMANCE!!!!!

Photobucket
"Last Christmas" I think~ :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What dance what dance???????????

Photobucket
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!!
They did "Baby" by Justin Bieber last year.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Del winning the top prize.



Has a value of $599



It is a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE



Heavvvvvvvvvvvvvvy



PRINTER!!!!
hahahahahhha!


It was funny how everyone was whining when they win the $15 NTUC Voucher and wanted to be called as late as possible. Well, at least they didn't get the printer. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Okay, here's some of my favourite shots for the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ivy! She has the same surname as the other Ivy I know.
Ho.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
CHLOE SUPER PRETTY IN THIS PICTURE!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
OKAY BYE NOW.

CANNOT WAIT FOR MY LAST CELEBRATION TOMORROW WITH MY FAVOURITE CLIQUE!!!!
ps: I hope Chiulee & Soohou can join. :((((((