Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.

Photobucket
It is yet another end to a new beginning! Although 2012 is going to end simple, the past 365 days were nowhere near simple! :) In fact, 2012 has been so superb, I hope I can relive the days again and stay 21 for as long as I want!!!

Okay, I'll admit. It is mostly just wanting to remain 21. hahhah.

Of course, there has been good and bad days this year. The good moments made this year exception and the bad times allowed me to gain more insights about myself! I'd also realized that I have better discipline in certain areas now, which is good! :D

Highlights highlights!!!

Some highlights to my 2012
Traveling with my family to KL, Phuket and Hong Kong. Happily becoming an adult. Making up my mind to leave work and head back to school. Meeting new people and adjusting to school! Adding 4 more concerts to my "Kpop Crazy Journey". Going crazy purple on one side of my head. lol. And not forgetting, attending & celebrating many friends' 21st~ ♥

That's all I can remember in one shot! :D &Here's are the many joy I'd enjoyed throughout (big&small!) the year, click the pictures to the entries! (In no particular order!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

z-1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
First for the year. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

P1080973

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ps: Three from the same entries~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehe. The entry where I highlighted!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

QQ1

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ah.... I had diligently went through my entire blog for the year to pick out the happy events. Reading them again makes me feel all loved and happy. hehehe. Also realize this is the year I'd started trying out different places with friends! Waaaaa. No wonder I'm so broke now. lol. What a great year. ♥

To sum it off, 2012 has been really wonderful; It's a year filled with joy, love, screams(lol), changes and so much moreeee! I am happy and thankful for all that has happened, good and bad, and for the people in my life who has made another year special!

On a random backside note, unsure if it's because I'm getting older or because tonight's celebration is going to be simple; The end of the year, this time, isn't as exciting as I remembered it used to be. lol.

Anyho, whatever happens in 2012 stays in 2012.
Except the pleasant memories and good habits - because I'm bringing them with me to have another good year. ;)

Photobucket
Okay, goodbye now; 2012 and hello 2013 (in a few hours time)!!!! :D
ps: Will be back with my new year post as usual. ;)