Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sheryl's Advanced 21st Party!!!! :)

Photobucket
It has been an extremely long day with a busy and fun evening!! Long day with the family before meeting Rachel and heading down to Sheryl's place together. :) The night ended off on a really good note with small chats with Darius and a ride home! :D

ps: Pictures downloadable HERE!

Photobucket
Sheryl's turning 21 on the 16th but held her party last night!
Offered to help out here and there thus going by her place few hours before the party! 

Photobucket
Pweeetty pweeetty!

Photobucket
She's experiencing how it'll be like when she get married in future. hehe.

Photobucket
Rachel having a deep conversation with Sheryl's colour pens. lol.
ps: Late at night, young and wild and thus explains the horrible jokes here and here on; not sorry. :D

Photobucket

Here, I'm proudly presenting Sheryl's guestbook!
ps: Just a few pages though. lol.

Photobucket
Dream Big! Smile Big Big! :D

Photobucket
One of my favourite pages, not that it matters!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nicely decorated by Rachel!

Must have cost a lot!
My very simple one cost more than $50; I bet this cost like...... $80? :O



Photobucket
Okay, back to the preparation and party!

Photobucket
Professional makeup artiste is professional..........
Really nice lady!

Photobucket
Sexy? lol.

Photobucket
Comfortably waiting for Sheryl to be done!

Photobucket
Our pretty(I insist!) gift to the pretty birthdaygirl!

Photobucket
:3
When makeup and outfit was done, we rushed down to the most angst cab driver, EVER! I've never met with such a horrible cab driver. Rude. Angst. Rude. Insulting. Rude. Rude. &Rude. Seriously. Unsure if Sheryl's really down in luck yesterday or the cab drive is just rude to everyone. TSK! I think it's both though. Lol. Sheryl was really unlucky and that Uncle was just terrible!
Photobucket
THIS PLACE IS REALLY NICE!!!

Photobucket
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!!
It's like living in a Semi-D/Terrance with security guards and provided-facilities! 
I wonder how's the interior like... :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh! I took a total of 297 pictures. What you see here is just.................. 74/297 of what I've taken. For the rest of them, please check them out in Sheryl's facebook. It'll be up when it'll be up. lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found another advantage for being short~ For things like these, I don't even have to bother trying to do something. Just use the fact and get someone else to climb up instead; because even if I'm on the chairs, I won't be able to reach it still. hahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Again~

Photobucket
FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!
Pictures this time too blurred so I'm not sharing. >:(

Photobucket
Pretty Syu and her boyfriend were the first to come!
sidenote: Not many pictures of Sheryl's family and my friends' plusones!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Uploaded this because I wanted to do a comparison................
Here's a cute cute girl~

Photobucket
&A not-so-cute girl! lol.
I just thought these shots were similar!!!

Photobucket
The lovesloves~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pretty Syu is pretty. ^^

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Scary Emily and Sheryl's really cute niece!
hehehe.

Photobucket
I have to do this!!!!!!!!!! Unglam shot because they took pictures without me! *flipshair*
&I forgot to delete it when I sent the entire album to Sheryl. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CAKE TOO PRETTY SO HERE'S A FEW SHOTS!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(more later)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So~ Classmates and plusones!

Photobucket
So sad.
I bet the other picture looks funny with me being the only one looking at my own camera.
THEY DIDN'T SAY WHICH CAMERA TO LOOK AT AND BOTH WERE SNAPPING!!!!!!! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Piano!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PRETTY!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This girl is camera-unfriendly!!!
Lucky I got a shot of her blowing the candles.
She did it really fast and did it really fast again when we asked her to "act" blowing. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was almost chaotic when Sheryl's niece tried to touch the cake................
But there stood her boyfriend just smiling and photo-bombing. Lol. It was hilarious.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Introducing the class's cake-cutter! Lol.
Pro after two birthdays and now third! Call to hire~~ :D
ps: Not very glam though. hahahahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
HAPPY ADVANCED 21ST SHERYLZHANG!!!
Hope you've enjoyed your special celebration and liked our gifts + the pictures taken!
Stay pretty and smile always!


Photobucket


ps: I still love you the same Emilyjiejie! Teasing is loving. ;)