Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Many days in an entry!

Hi! I've been enjoying my holidays so much that laziness made me not update my blog! Have been doing quite a number of things the past two weeks like working here and there, watching all sorts of drama, meeting with friends, little bit chores up and down, back to my exercise regimes(!!!), puppysitting Sugar, combing Sugar's fur (lol), reading few pages of "Magic", laying around and most of the time, being a couch potato! :D

Perks of being a student with post-exam breaks...... SLACK UNTIL I FEEL BORED OF IT! But nope, still not bored of being free. :3 I'll miss this phase so so so much when I officially enter workforce. T^T

Just made confirmation to head back to MCBI for some real part-time work in December though! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more money money money!

Photobucket
The night of our last paper!!!!!!!!
There were other pictures of us just sitting around in Jolene's house but I can't find them anymore!!! >:(

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Rachel at Sheryl's place before her birthday party!

Photobucket
Yanling & I after a freaking good 30-minute nonstop swim!!!
It's always crazy when exercising with her! Lol.
But I was happy..... Finally! Chlorine!!!! lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&Then, on the same day after swimming, it was spa spa with Yaping! ♥

Photobucket
Shiokmaxx!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LMAO. I LOOK DAMN TOOT HERE WITH MY KIMONO SO HIGH.
CANNOT STOP LOL-ING.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like in my own house? lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Serving our clique's baby!
♥♥♥

That was the very first week right after our last paper. Afterwhich is mostly just staying at home doing what I do. ;)

OH! It seems like the month week for people to get into a relationship! In just 5 days, I've had three different good news from friends! :O I ALSO WANT!!! lol.