Sunday, July 01, 2012

Eat, Relax, Laugh. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday was a lazy but, fantastic Saturday!!!!! Felt like a 太太. lol.

The entire family surprisingly slept past 11am and I follow suit. lol. End up being slightly late to meeting Emily, Xiuqing and Yingling for lunch at Aloy Thai Food.
ps: Though I was late, I was actually the second one to reach!!!!! ;D

Photobucket
Have been hearing my friends rave about this place.
There was a pretty long queue when we arrived.

Photobucket
Thai Iced Milk Tea.

Photobucket
THIS IS GOOD.

Photobucket
Rather meh~
Not really flavorful for a pineapple fried rice.
It tasted more like just a regular fried rice topped with some pineapple rather than a pineapple fried rice.

Photobucket
Phad Thai!
Also quite meh~
I prefer the one from Nakhon Kitchen.

Photobucket
LOVE THIS.
Third favourite. :) And I'm not a Tofu person. I ate two!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is really nice too! Not too spicy.

Photobucket
SECOND FAVOURITE!!!

Photobucket
Yingling's salad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!
The chicky was so tender!



I thought lunch was pretty good. Wasn't as great as what I've been hearing but still good. :) Lunch and dessert was so filling that it became not only my breakfast and lunch but also dinner and supper!!!! :O

Photobucket
Dessert!

Photobucket
:3

Photobucket
Deserve another shot. xD

Photobucket
AWESOME ICECREAM.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chilled at Tom's Palette for about an hour before we proceeded back to Bugis. Intercontinental for the toilet and more chillax! :D Really like wealthy wives, just eating and relaxing right right right!

Photobucket
The sofa was so comfortable!
If there weren't people watching us, I would just lie down. lol.

Photobucket
The two hours chit-chat was making us thirsty!
Finally ordered something after 3 ladies asked if we wanted anything.

Photobucket
We had a motive ordering this. xD

Photobucket
BUT THE TIRAMISU IS GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!
It melts in your mouth! :O

I'm not a coffee person. The only Tiramisu I like are the ones from Hot Tomato and TCC's Devil-misu!
But now, I have another one added to my list. :)

Photobucket
Out motive to order it. xD
TO FINISH OUR CUPCAKES!!! hehehe.
We weren't allowed to eat outside food. :/ But this cup hid our cupcakes well. xD

Good times are unfortunately short-lived. After spending half the day eating and lazing around, we continued the night with our own activities~ Emily kindly gave me a ride to CityHall as I walked over to Esplanade to look for my family.

We were there for this REALLY funny show: "Happy Ever Laughter"

Photobucket
These local shows are worth watching.



I had a really really good time laughing at each acts! If any one of you is interested to go for it but has no one to accompany you, CALL ME! I don't mind ending another evening, another night with laughters. :)

Just watch and laugh only. :3

Love Kumars' the most though. Everyone else was as great! Laugh till my jaw ached.
&It's so weird hearing Gurmit Singh cuss so much! Lol. FATHERLOVER!

Photobucket
During the intermission.
The concert hall was more than 85% filled!

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

What a great nom nom, relac relac and ha ha ha Saturday. :)



The meaning to life is to find joy in it. No matter what adversity we face, it's always good to take life a little lightly. We only live once.