Tuesday, May 01, 2012

It's Contagious!

Photobucket

Fallen ill. :(

Last week, Dad was down with flu followed by a high fever. My mother got the virus few days later and now it seems to be my turn. Zz Woke up with a terrible throat. But I doubt it's the viruses at home though they obviously played a part in infecting me. >< The weather has been horrible! So horribly humid and hot before a downpour suddenly wets the island. ==;;

Feeling kindda horrible with a bad throat and a runny but blocked nose. :O Best thing is, I cannot afford to go on medical leave because my Manager and Jasmine is out of town. :( SPAM VITAMIN C C! :D

Photobucket
Fish plaited Shamyn's hair!

Photobucket
Our awesome Friday lunch!

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Dinner to celebrate Ming Hong's 22nd Birthday! ^^
Went to Sojubang for dinner~~ &Today's MingHong's birthday. We just celebrated in advanced. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Made a bet with sister to see who'll reach home first.
By bus from Kovan or legs from Hougang. I obviously won. ;) I even strolled home please!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
BYEEEEE.