Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Please Scratch My Back Too"

Photobucket
HIHIHI!!

Feeling kindda queasy right now so, I'm gonna just do a quick quick update before I head to bed early today!
Target: Before 2330! :D

My weekend started half a Friday early this week. Dad came to pick me up then to mum's before heading home to grab Sugar and send her to Petopia for her stay while we're gone! :)

Photobucket

Supposedly booked a resort here to hang out with the girlfriends/clique but it turned out to be too pricey for them so my parents took the break instead. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was kindda wow-ish... The exterior and facilities.
Love the pool!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's the longest at 95m! And it's 100% Spring water! :O

Photobucket

Photobucket
The impact of the waterfall is darn powerful but it's a really good massage too. (Y)!

Photobucket
A really hot Friday!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tea Break while waiting for our room to be ready!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The cafe that served average breakfast!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Excited face! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Small room~~~

Photobucket
Guess my mum was rather disappointed?
The original price for the resort won't be worth the stay...
But I thought it was good enough. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Left to Vivo to meet Sissy and have our dinner!

Photobucket
It was her Chinese birthday!
Kindda our thing to celebrate Chinese/Lunar birthday with the family leaving the International date with friends. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended our night with a little bit shopping. Headed back to the room to wash up and all before snuggling in bed! :) I slept rather late though... Was doing a lot of random things. Lol. A lot of random thinking also. :\

OH YA! When we were waiting for the beach tram, some Caucasian saw my dad scratching my mum's back and randomly walked up and ask for a scratch on his back too! It was really random and kindda funny. My dad scratched his back anyway while feeling stunned. Lol. He later just walk pass us saying he feels like a new man and then like nothing happened. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Photobucket
WOKE UP TO THIS.
Okay, this shot was on the day we checked in la. But it's what we saw anyway. xD

Photobucket
GUESS WHO!
My sister slept on the extended area from the window~ Was suppose to be my spot but she dislike the extra bed for being too soft.... PICKY!

Photobucket
The pool is kindda salty. Spring water taste like that I guess?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I WENT ON IT THRICE! Lol.

It was because we went to the waterfall and all~ And I was feeling kiddy. hehehe.
The resort was booked from Friday to Monday. Because sissy and I had other activities for the weekend, we ended the break on Saturday. Left the place around evening. While I headed to Plaza Singapura for "The Vow", my sister left for a friend's BBQ. :)

The Vow wasn't as bad as I thought.... Saw a few friends commenting on how bad it is but I enjoyed the movie. ^^ Before that, I freaked out! Booked the tickets the night before and rushed up to the cinema level to collect the tickets only to find REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG QUEUES!! I thought I was in trouble because I was left with less than half hour to the start of the movie! Rushed back down to B1 and printed the tickets from AXS. Love GV for this other method they use.

Met up with Haniza and had dinner at KiseKi~~~~

Photobucket
There were different things this time.

I was super duper glad Haniza was fine with their spread because I was really craving for it and I cannot wait for another few months to satisfy it!!!!! Today (22nd April) is their last day in Heeren :( and, they are going to be opened again in Orchard Central ONLY IN JUNE!!! A month and a little more to go and may I not have any random Kiseki cravings!

Sad thing, I was too famished to eat a lot. Only had one round and I was bloated. I didn't wanna activate my gastric so I gave in and didn't go for more. :(( I really didn't eat a lot! To think I missed lunch for it. SOBS!

Photobucket
I left space for desserts though. HEHEHE.

Photobucket
The movie and dinner was on me as a birthday gift! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended the night with a really good chat in my place! No one was home~ We opened the bottle of white wine she got me for my birthday and enjoyed the peaceful night just talking about growing up, our lives, our past, our possible future and many more random things (including a bit sexual stuff. HAHAHHAHAH!) She's one of the best thing that has happened to me back in Primary School, and I'm glad we've never drifted or lost contact over the decade. Yes, we've been bestfriends for a decade!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GOODNIGHT! :)