Monday, May 21, 2012

Da Da Da Da Da~~~

It's Monday but I'm feeling extremely chirpy and happy than compared to the weekends. Funny much? Sometimes, I think I'm losing my mind. Really. I was far beyond depressed on Friday & Saturday.

I believe it's the lack of meeting up with friends and having fun! I haven't laughed as much too. I know it's weird because some people would rather have more me-time and save money than going out to waste time and money. :\ Well, the last time I went out and met up with friends was on the 7th.

It has been two weeks!

And for the past two weeks, I've been working and heading back home to nothing. I've been so so so bored, I resorted to arranging facial when I don't need to (end up wasting money to buy stuffs!) and also washed my shoes and do my chores!!!! I kept refreshing my browser because I've got nothing to browse or watch anymore! Dang.

So, as the saying goes; All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I was a freaking dull Jasmine for at least a week. >,>

&It isn't the first time I go near bonkers with not enough fun in my life! Makes me upset easily. And by upset, it's triple my usual sadness meter! It's exaggerated, I know. >< I'm a weird person to start of with, anywayz.

So anywayz, I hope I get back to the usual crazy self. Too much sadness and negativity is making me do silly stuffs. TSK.

-----------------------------

I typed the above early in the morning when I just reached office. Right after I finished my last paragraph with "TSK.", my manager called me in to brief on an urgent job and boy does life know how to screw things up anyway. LOL. I still feel better than during the weekends but damn the workload is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I.AM.GONNA.FOCUS.ON.JUST.WORK.AND.FINISH.THE.CRAP.OUT.OF.THEM! :3