Sunday, May 06, 2012

Audience, not Participant

Photobucket
:3

Today's such a well weathered Sunday (because it rained a lot) that all I wanted to do for the day was to sit, stone and do absolutely nothing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Maybe also because the past 2 nights have been almost crazy!!!! Almost. lol.

Photobucket

Friday was the Dinner & Dance I was excited for but not really looking forward to. hehe. Turns out, it was pretty entertaining and I had fun. :D But of course, I'll be happy as long as I stay on my seat watching people. Lol.

Work ended early, at 3PM, and I rushed like a mad dog to settle some errands (YES YES, IT'S HERE!!! ♥) before heading home to bathe, change and prepare for the night. I didn't take many pictures that night. I reckon it's because I wasn't exactly very close (close but not very close) with the people I was sitting with (Jasmine didn't attend dinner. sobs.) so I was too shy to camwhore. xD I also stubbornly chose to leave my zoom lens at home. Smart.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
The performers! ^^

Photobucket
Giving out appreciation letters for colleagues working in the Company for 10, 20, 30 and 50 years.
Can see myself being in a Company for so long only AFTER I turn 30.
Gonna play around and try out various jobs before settling by the age 28. Wish me luck!

Photobucket
MC getting everyone to the "dance floor" which obviously can't fit all 700 of us.

Photobucket
First course! lol.

Photobucket
First game actually~~

Photobucket
Each bite an end of the banana~~

Photobucket
Colleagues from the Art Department. So nice!

Photobucket
Them performing!!!!!!
There were three teams and our Company won! woohoo~~

Photobucket
Some beer-drinking game from the stage to the back of the ballroom.
Spot the thin pipe used for sucking! End up drinking from the jug because it took too long~~

Photobucket
Abigail Chay was the special guest!

Photobucket
&She conveniently got herself a husband and wedded there. lol.

Dinner ended with lucky draw of which I won nothing. :( &home sweet home was next. I wasn't in the mood to go home! I wanted to head out and finish the night properly luh! :(

Took pictures with some of the pretty sales people before I left!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got home to find myself having better hair than when I was out.
TSK. WALAO EH.

Photobucket
By the way~ ;)
I've highlighted my hair 2 weeks ago. It was an impulsive move. I walked pass a salon after facial and went in without much consideration. Lol. I'm glad it's still the same red after 2 weeks and I hope it won't fade to brown. :'(

Photobucket
Got home half an hour before 12MN but I slept at 3AM. (Y)!