Sunday, May 06, 2012

Yanling's 21st!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
YANLING!!! ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket
:3

Today, my friend since I was in Primary School, turns 21!! ☺ To celebrate her special day, Yanling planned a chalet yesterday and the few of us attended the party enjoying dinner and the pretty cake! :D I also took the chance to catch up a little with Bing Cheng!

Wanted to drop by early but end up going by with the girls at 6+++ after going to the temple with the family! I was almost dogged! Slept at 3AM the night before and woke up before 9AM for 3 hours of tuition. Zz Probably why I didn't have much appetite during dinner. :/

ANYWAYZ!

Photobucket
The theme was Princessy Pink/Purple
I honestly couldn't find a proper outfit. ><

Kindda upset with the pictures. I gotta start paying attention to my quality checks and stop being lazy to be bothered! Feeling as upset and disappointed as I was for my birthday's pictures. Grrrrr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute

Photobucket
Jiaxuan and friends from EC!

Photobucket
Bing Cheng

Photobucket
The first thing we had to do when we enter the place? Take pictures and instax for guestbook!!!!!
Photobucket
Lance's so cute. He thought he has to be in purple.
But guys are suppose to be Prince in black or white! hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The twins of our clique! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:3

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Signing the guestbooks!
The girls previously TOOK TOO LONG... People outside were rushing us, so my sign off was kindda.... ><
But it's okay, I still have my card. heheheh.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before Jo saw bro

Photobucket
After Jo saw bro

LOL! As per told by one of them. So cute.

Photobucket
THE PRETTY CAKE!!!!!
Reminds me of Rachels' cake! With two flavours too~~~
But Yanling's covered with fresh cream instead of fondant on Rachels'.

Photobucket
BLUR. sobs.

Photobucket
NPCONCC!!!!

Just the 6 of us because Gary and Soohou are currently not in Singapore! While Cindy has a wedding to attend to and....... I have no idea what happened to the rest. Lol.

Photobucket
Her secondary school friends! :D

Photobucket
ECFriends

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehe. Guess which is ugly me!
I can't believe ALL my friends made a wrong guess. TSK!
And they were shock to know which is me. WHY WHY WHY!! Lol.

Photobucket
Since Primary School!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Long time no see Tan Wei Bin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last shot before we left!

Photobucket

Photobucket
ZUL!!!! :D
The last time I saw him is probably................. 4 years ago? :O

Didn't stay overnight because Lance & Jolene had afterplans, Chiulee wanted to go back and I wasn't in my best condition. Jolene then drove us to Tampines where we took 72 home. Been ages since we last rode a long bus ride together. It is suppose to be a really long bus ride but we were home in no time. LOL. Thanks to our constant chatting. hahaha.

Photobucket
Oh ya, met this bitch too! :3
So coincidental, her party was just two doors away! (Y)!!!

Photobucket
Cool DIY shirt she has!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
xoxo