Thursday, April 05, 2012

The Lunch We Didn't Eat

Photobucket
In case you've no idea, SHAMYN'S BACK!!! :D

After rejecting the offer to extend her contract, she took 2 months break to hunt for other jobs and going a huge round before coming back to Times. Hahaha. But she ain't working under the same Company any more, just the same building. Of which, is better than nothing luh. xD

Photobucket
Photobucket

So, we spent our lunch rushing down to some car workshop supposedly to collect Shamyn's car. Initially, we wanted to pick the car and drive out for lunch. Turns out, her Uncle didn't let the person know that we're coming and the car wasn't exactly ready to be driven out. Lol. Battery was spoiled and so we spent more than 45 minutes just standing under the hot sun waiting for the man to do something. TT^TT

Missing lunch isn't all bad................................ We end up losing our way and was really late back to work! :O Lol. Thank goodness my manager's nice enough to close one eye for me being so stupid again. Tsk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
No idea why were we so fascinated with this car, but we were! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shamyn: "Go take a picture with it, can say you're finally taller than something."
BITCH! Lol.

Photobucket
Driving out of the place!

Photobucket

&So, that's the lunch we didn't eat. :) Worse for me because I also missed breakfast because I was almost late for work(fine, I was late BY A BIT) because of the downpour. Not just an excuse please, I left home early!

Thank god for the creation of Milo and snacks! For both breakfast and lunch, I drank a mini pack of Milo and ate a pack of cake... Though both the size of my palm (REALLY! LOL), it was good enough. At least, it lasted me for the entire day and I was home for a freaking proper meal! :D

Anywayz, I'm really glad Shamyn's back! But kindda sad that Lina's no longer with the Company. :/

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
Here's some random shots I found in my phone!

Photobucket
During one of our exhibitions where the sales person kept asking me to go get these three. I tried but failed THREE times! Lol. She end up going over to get three for me. I only kept the frog though. Gave my tutee the other two. HEHEHE.

Photobucket
My lunch that exhibition! I usually skip lunch because it's too troublesome and I'll take heavy breakfast.
I'm sucha wimp! My manager took these for me too. LOL.

Photobucket
:)
No idea if I should feel happy or upset. :/

Photobucket
THIS IS NICE MAN.
Only drank it once though. lol.

Photobucket
LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF SUGAR PACKS I HAVE! Madness.

Better go sleep now, else someone's gonna start nagging at me again. T^T



Photobucket
BYE!