Wednesday, April 04, 2012

It's Just Me.

Every time I sit down and ask myself what's wrong, I reply myself with the same answer.

It's not the fault of anyone. Not you, you, you, or you. But, me. The problem lies with me.

I know what's my problem. I am fully aware of what's wrong................

But, knowing the problem doesn't help me in any way. I still can't help but do what I do and feel what I feel. Z

Sigh.

Maybe what's causing all these unnecessary pain is my insecurity........

At the end of the day, I don't regret what I do. Never once. I just gotta learn to stop thinking too much and to stop being too paranoid.

If you're confused, I'm just referring to my own paranoia. Sometimes, I can't help but feel insignificant and unimportant to people. Especially when people don't reply messages or when I always am the first to start a conversation. It's silly but I just can't help it. I always end up suspecting myself for being too nosey, too annoying and whatnot. Sigh. I wish this part of me was taken out. So unhealthy.

must.stop.stop.stop!

Posted via LiveJournal app for Android.