Sunday, March 04, 2012

Just Us. ♥

ps: There's one more entry below!

Photobucket

My 21st birthday celebrations was concluded with the best people in my life. :)

Met up with Weishan Jolene Yaping Gary Lance and Soohou to Jalan Kayu's Urban Spoon for dinner. Cindy recommended that place and I'm glad I chose it among her other suggestions~ :D

It was a simple dinner followed by a chill+open-presents-time at Greenwich before finally deciding to end the night with a midnight movie at Bishan! ^^

Movie was pretty good. Boring for some of them~ I kindda lost focus a bit here and there. >< And I was super duper restless! The seats were horrible! Lol. Kept fidgeting because the seats were slightly at the weirdest angle! Was alright for quite a while until I felt that I was gonna have needles and pin on my butt! Lol. End up just kept moving. My throat had something stuck too. Grrrrr. Simple, yet extremely nice. :D It's been a while since we got time for things like that. Curfew was extended to 3am, but we gave up the night at 1:30am. Lol. PICTURES! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehe

Photobucket
They were commenting how her looked like a businessman~ lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out my cute necklace Cressa got for me! ^^
ps: Wore two of her necklace two days in a row!!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping looking happy and Jolene with her pokerface. Lol.

Photobucket
@Greenwich!

These two made us laugh like hell. Almost laugh like hell. Lol. While we were all seated in a circle on the ground, these two refused to cooperate and kept throwing in random army commands or stuffs here and there. Damn annoying!!! Lol. Lance prolly owe us more than 150 pushups for talking about NS stuffs despite being the one who said "Whoever who starts the next topic on NS will down 50."

Photobucket
Dave later join in because Jolene left the birthday card she made for me at his place.

I suspect she did it on purpose so Dave would come by and then join us. LOL!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cakes they bought from Awfully Chocolate!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hopefully not too sweet ah~

Photobucket

Photobucket
&This is why we sat in a circle on the ground!!

TIME FOR MY PRESSIES!!!!
SUPAH EXCITED. kekeke.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Weishan: "Can you look more excited??"

Photobucket
;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Excitedly taking them all out!

Photobucket
&there's these two troublemakers who couldn't stop messing around with my gifts!
Kept rearranging them with a huge gap inbetween each because that's neat but it was too far apart for pictures!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Finally laid everything out after a few minutes of interruption. Lol.

Photobucket
They look the colors one back because they have to arrange them.

Photobucket
Like stairways to heaven the main gift!!!

Photobucket
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Photobucket
The wrappers!

Photobucket
The gifts! ^^

Felt like hugging all of them and so I did! :D

Photobucket
Lance.

Photobucket
Soohou~
Gawwwd, look like I've got a huge stomach here!!!! </3

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gary^^

Photobucket
Weishan!

Photobucket
THIS IS SO CUTE!
I wanted to give the girls kiss too!
Would kiss the guys too but no, I didn't. That'll be just weird. LOL!

Photobucket
Jolene!

Photobucket
She look so happy. hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yaping!

Photobucket
<3 HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SHE SUDDENLY JUMPED ON ME. SIAO THIS GIRL. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOVE THESE PEOPLE.
EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

This year has been fantastic so far. Though it's only the first quarter, I'm gonna make sure the rest of the year is as good as this start. ^^

Some people celebrates their birthday for a month(*cough*Lance*cough) but these three days has been so good, so awesome; I think they're more than just enough. :D What a great way to step into the adulthood, isn't it? :D

Really appreciate the effort, time and money each and every one of my beloved has spent on me this March.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO AWESOME. :')

YOU PEOPLE ALL ROCK!!! :D
(But I rock more. hehehehe.)

Photobucket
&BYE NOW! :D