Thursday, March 22, 2012

Guess Who's Back!!!

IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF AND THEY ARE FINALLY BACK BACK BACK!!! ^^



Have been waiting excitedly but patiently for their comeback. KEKEKE. Got a shock of my life with their teasers but I'm glad it's over now. LOL. Love the song, love the album love love love the dance for the title and love love love love love love love love love their MV and upcoming performances. HEHEHE.

Was really happy when they finally release the comeback info, teaser and MV!!!!!

But wait, my main point for this entry isn't to spazz. Really. It's just coincidental that I'm blogging about my sis coming back and they just came back today. I lied. xD

SHINee aside, my sisters' finally back from her 2-weeks Laos trip!!! ^^ Well, two days to be exact; but I was waiting for SHINee's comeback so I could use this excuse to include them in this "Come Back" entry. Hiakhiakhiak! :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ultimate fail. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally reminded me of the time we came back from Suzhou only to see my awesome friends! xD



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehehe spammed!

Photobucket