Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pancakes, Tea and Pasta! :)

Photobucket         Photobucket

Had a fantastic whole-day date with Zylia yesterday!! Spent almost 12 hours together eating, watching movie, shopping and eating! Lol. Wanted to blog last night when I got home but I was too tired that my mind couldn't organize my thoughts at all! So here I am now blogging a simple entry about my date yesterday! HEHEHE.

Photobucket
@Strictly Pancakes

Yes, I was there just a few days ago but since both my lovely friends were interested in Strictly Pancakes, I was there six times in four months! It's gonna take a while before I go back there again, hopefully xD

Oh ya, among all the friends I've been to Strictly Pancakes with; Zylia is the first to find the pancakes over-rated. Maybe it was what she ordered that made her think so? Because she said mine was nice though. Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sofa seat kindda awkward uh ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ordered something different this time! ^^

Met up to "celebrate" my birthday and catch up with each other. It's been about half a year (or maybe even more) since we last went out together. Caught up with each other about major stuffs and all. Did most of our updating in Strictly Pancakes though. Haha. The major stuffs. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:)

Later went on to watch "The Woman In Black". Initial plan was to go shopping but the movie idea was randomly brought up. Was going through the list of movies when I recalled I was interested in this; Showed Zylia the synopsis and she was alright with the movie. Turns out, it was a horror film. HAHAHA. It was kindda funny how she kept repeating she has no idea why she agreed on this movie. TOO CUTE.

The movie turn out pretty good. Or at least, I liked it. Honestly, during half of the movie, my eyes were half closed. xD I expected it to be more thrilling; didn't expect it to be rather horrifying at the same time. >< It's really funny and cute how you can hear almost everyone in the theater heave a sigh of relief when the scary/exciting part was over. Haha.

After movie, we strolled to the Top Shop and then to ION for some shopping!

Photobucket
Went TWG thereafter.

Photobucket

Second time at TWG but I would say this is officially our first time!
The first time we went there was damn awkward...... Do.not.want.to.remember.

Photobucket
LOVE LOVE LOVE~~~

Photobucket
Not a macaroon kindda person; didn't like the Caramel one(black) but I really like the Rose(pink)!
Taste like bandung!!! Prolly the only type I'll eat from now on. xD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy face!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Checking out how to spell Crème Brûlée correctly to check-in facebook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
@TCC

Really look like we've ate a lot huh? We also walked a lot a lot! Just because we were only able to take pictures when dining. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Couldn't help but recall how we've been growing up with each other since young. If you have no idea, Zylia and I have been friends since we were born. No wait, we've been friends since she was born! (Can't possibly to have been friends when I was born because I'm 4 months older and she was still in the womb swimming when I was already kicking and smiling. hurrrr. I'm so old.)

My childhood was really awesome because I had some really good friends. ^^ There were...........5 of us! But, we no longer hung out with another two. Zylia, her brother and I had a lot of good memories together back then. Lol. Playing, fighting, bathing(yes, bathing), travelling, swimming and sleeping together. Damn, those were the good o' times! We've also had a lot of fighting and embarrassing moments while growing up. Lol. In fact, I think I've had the most embarrassing incident happen at one of her relative's place way back! Have also quarrelled with each other in public while she cried and all. Tsktsktsk.
&Now, in our twenties, we've grown up! &I guess, after yesterday, we're even closer and (maybe) more open~ :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking back to Dhoby Ghaut to train home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a good day, an awesome night! ^^