Friday, March 09, 2012

Emptiness.

Currently laying on my comfy bed, with my wet wet hair, staring into the dark space in my room (now this white blank space) just thinking.................................................

About this emptiness..........

I cannot recall the last time I feel this way; The last time I felt so empty and weird.
Tonight, I'm feeling extremely empty inside. Empty, weird and hollow. :/ Suddenly and very randomly felt it during a movie I watched. Definitely not the funny movie though. "This Means War" is a good watch, by the way!

Guess it's just a random feeling?

But one thing for sure, this empty feeling is different from the past. I used to wonder "what the hell is wrong with me feeling so darn weird and......... empty." It actually took me a while to know that the weird feeling is actually emptiness back then. :/ And then this time the thought "Damn, I know why I'm feeling this way," struck me together with the emptiness. So weird. Hope it ain't what I think it is though.

Anywayz, I also realize, feeling empty doesn't necessarily mean unhappiness or loneliess or sadness or anger or frustrations or.................................... anything close to those~ It's just this neutral (slightly negative) incomplete feeling. Okay fine, maybe it's some sort of negativity.

Incompleteness. Making sense?
Hmmm...... It feels like there's something lacking; like there's a small tiny missing puzzle in the big picture of my life. Though it's really tiny, it is still a hole. I mean, my life is great. Not perfect but definitely goddamn good. I have awesome and reasonably strict parents, an annoying but i-still-love-her sis and really fantastic friends. But somehow, sometimes, not occassionally, very rarely, I'll feel this emptiness. :/

So overwhelming initially, I almost cried! Which is totally insane!!

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because I've been feeling hurt unknowingly due to recent happenings. :/