Friday, March 09, 2012

TGIF..................NOT!!!!

Just a short (I promise!) entry tonight because I NEED TO GO TO BED EARLY THIS TIME. :D Have been telling myself to sleep early every single day but it always exceeds 12mn. ==;

Anyhowz..... No TGIF for me this week. :(

The very very first thing that came to my mind when I woke up this morning was "YAY IT'S FRIDAY. TGIF BABY!" but my happiness was short-lived. After smiling and telling myself that it's Friday, I recalled I've got work tomorrow and went "Dammit. It's Friday. Exhibition tomorrow. F#$^#%$#"

So yeah. No TGIF this week. Sigh~ What's worse than having to work on a Saturday? THE EXHIBITION IS HELD AT SINGAPORE EXPO. Freaking kill me now, please?!! Prolly gonna skip lunch because I'm gonna be alone. T^T

Any kind souls dropping by Expo? COME HAVE LUNCH WITH ME AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND ALSO MY NEXT LIFE. :D Second worse thing to having to work on a Saturday,,, HAVE TO CANCEL DATE SET WEEKS AGO. TSK!

Yes, this IS a short entry!

Photobucket
Taken on Tuesday at the Airport~~~

Photobucket
See my sister off :'( as she departed for Laos~
It's been........... 3 days! She's coming back in another 11. TT^TT

Photobucket
Gifts from Eloise Noona! ♥
From her Korea Trip, my birthday gift and some home-made Chixball!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really love love love the cardholder! And the pen, lipbalm, scheduler, kittycat!!!

Photobucket
&THIS IS FRIGGING DELICIOUS. :O

Photobucket
Favourite shot. Repeated. :D