Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would You Be My Valentine? ♥♥♥

Photobucket
We actually took quite a few shots to achieved this because Guan's breathing kept making me giggle and laugh. It was so funny and weird at the same time that I can feel her breathing. End up couldn't stop laughing just looking at each other. Hahaha.

Photobucket
The Seasons of Love~~~ :D
Girls, download pictures here

So, how was your Valentines? Mine started out rather awful with work really choking me and all but I'm super duper glad dinner made up for everything. :D

It may be yet another Tuesday to another, but I believe it's all these special days well spent that makes life a little bit more interesting. Ehehehe.

I have no idea what's with all the sad thoughts about Valentine's being a #foreveralone day though. ==; Kindda very lame and a bit annoying. I don't think Valentine's is a day only for lovers. It's for people who have love!!! So what if you don't have a partner??? Family and friends aren't there just for display~ #justsaying
ANYWAYZ~

Was in town last month and the Valentine's decorations were already up... Really like the theme and all the pink. So, i told the farmanimals(who I was out with that time), to celebrate this lovely night together................................

&So, we did~~~ ^^ Met up with Emily Guan and Yingling for a delicious dinner at Marche@Somerset313!! Initially thought I would be too deadtired to enjoy the date but it turns out, it wasn't at all tiring! Made my feel light and happy again, in fact. hehehe. I am happy how dinner made the awful workday so much live-able. ♥

Photobucket
So sweet of Marche to give these out to their Female guest. :)

Photobucket       Photobucket

Photobucket       Photobucket

Photobucket       Photobucket
How can we not order Rostii right?? :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Took quite a number of shots of Yingling tonight.
HER EYES SO BIG SO NICE!

Photobucket
Guess what this mean. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY FIRST ROSE!!!! ^^
My hair's damn weird today. ==;

Photobucket

Photobucket
FAVORITE SHOT! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emily the extra!

Photobucket
:))

After this shot, something awkward happened. We were looking at the pictures we took and just giggling and being lame mean and silly among ourselves when I notice a couple rather near us... Initially thought we were blocking the way but it couldn't be because there was a huge space behind us... They kept peeping at us too. Like... so weird?!!

Turns out, they want us to take pictures of them. LOL!!!
What's even more awkward is them standing in front of the mirror. As I take a picture, I could see my own reflection. LMAO! Had to find a way to not be captured in. So funny.

&When I wished them "Happy Valentines!!!" Yingling say it's so funny. Single wishing them Happy Valentines like I'm being sore or something. Hur! I wasn't~ LOL.

Photobucket
SO NICE RIGHT THE PINK AND ROSES AND LIGHTS AND ALL!!! :)
I feel so girly feeling happy looking at these. HEHEHE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These two~~~ LOL.
Never stopped bickering!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yingling look like some mannequin while the other two is posing with it!

Photobucket
Guan: "Why I no rose???"

Photobucket
Guan: "Give me one leh!"
Yingling & Emily: *posing prettily and ignoring Guan*

Photobucket
FAIL SELFSHOT!!!! Lol.

Photobucket
See our happy faces! HAHAHA.

Photobucket
xD The moment was too funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Favourite shot in the 3. ♥

Photobucket
Re-enact! Not as nice leh. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have no idea what's with these two~

Photobucket
Guan: "Eh, Yingling your rose.............. #@$%#$#@$@"

Photobucket

Photobucket
They gave me the rose that was dropped on the floor twice. :(

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beef and Pork

Photobucket

Photobucket
SO NICE RIGHT!!!!!!!
Like couple shot. HEHEHE.

Photobucket
There was quite a number of shots but this PORK!

Photobucket
Likes this picture that which looks like I have a huge tummy?!!
TSKKKK. So ugly!!! :'(

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
In case you haven't guess what this is, this is Emily's interpretation of
"玫瑰/一朵花插在牛粪上" which means a flower on a cow dug. HAHAHA.
They are too cute. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now, would you be my Valentine?
hehehe.
And now that Valentine is over, I'm heading to bed to get ready for another awful work day. LE SIGH