Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just a Calendar & A Scheduler~

Photobucket
ANNEYONG EWEEBIRDY~~ :D
Here's just a random entry about my random not-so-surprising surprise package I got home to. ^^

Photobucket
Woohoo!!!
I started screaming and being all excited like a little girl going to Disneyland for the first time.
And all my sister could do was give me a pokerface that's more poker than a poker.
Wait, what did I just typed?!! lol.

&Yeah, I knew what was inside.

LIKEAH FINALLY!!!!!!! ^^

Photobucket
teeheehee.

Photobucket

Yes, only for this entry can you say I'm a crazy fan.

Honestly, I have no idea why I bought the scheduler....... I mean, I use Google Calendar and I think it's damn convenient and something I won't lose or not use over time.......... So, I was kindda having second thoughts to buying the scheduler until I decide not to think at all and went with my impulsive heart. :/

Photobucket
But then, the scheduler came with these photo cards!!! ^^

I.have.no.idea.what.to.do.with.them

Photobucket
Empty scheduler. No pictures at all.

Just like any other ordinary scheduler BUT in a nice shade of SHINee fan color xD and their birthdates already included. ^^ But it's really just an empty scheduler.
Reads "two thousand twelve with SHINee" loll.

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
dum dum dum dum~~ The Calendar!

Photobucket
With these stickers too!

Photobucket
MUAHAHAHHA.

Definitely prefer the calendar to scheduler
(yes, I'm two months into 2012. I've got 10 more months to enjoy this calendar!)

Photobucket
Flipped and saw this!

Y U NO IN ENGLISH?!!

Still, ♥

Photobucket
hehehe. My office desktop wallpaper. :D

Photobucket
& byeeeee to 2011 Calendar! :D

Photobucket

hehehe.
&now, I can't wait for the next item to come....
Can't wait to see the reaction of.... *yawns*... after receiving it. heheheh.

&I'm back to being a normal fan, not a crazy one. xD

GOODBAM!