Monday, January 02, 2012

Just Upset.

Usually, I try not to have any expectations of something. Be it from people or myself. But sometimes, I forget how life has it's way of screwing things up and accidentally allow myself to soak in what I call "future" joy.

Everything was booked and we're just 3 to 4 days to the short trip. Apparently, change is the only thing that's confirmed. First disappointment was the news about sister being unable to join us. Spent an hour searching for a plus one for the trip only to be told that the entire plan might just be cancelled.

When my mum came over to "discuss" about it; I was extremely frustrated. It's only the second day of 2012 and I have to deal with sucha thing. But come on, how trivial is this? Was almost in tears until I told myself "This ain't gonna ruin my 2012." In fact, I was already in tears.

Calmed down, took an extra deep breath and felt so much better.

No idea why I'm doing an entry on this but I guess I just wanna pen down my thoughts to stop them from going rounds in my head. :/

I'm super glad I'm not the type to be sunken in negatives just because life isn't always smooth and the way we want them to. We are what we think, aren't we? :)

But one thing I need to improve of myself is to shut up when I feel an overwhelming emotion after a news is heard or something happens. I tend to channel my disappointments, sadness and frustrations into anger. Which is not true emotion. Then, I would just say/do things or be in a tone that I won't be proud of. Which is obviously, more awful.

ANYWAYS! 2012 is still gonna be awesome, and I know it! ^^