Sunday, January 01, 2012

Just Bored.

*waves* Hey all! Kindda amazed that I'm still alive and kicking despite getting only 2 hours of sleep in the past 32 hours! :O &I'm not sleepy yet~ :/

Anyway, I was just having a random moment.
Wondering why 2012 doesn't feel like another new year like it should be. Feels like there isn't a change at all! Then I realize, this thought and feeling is familiar. I've had a moment like this before.

It was when I transited from Secondary School to Polytechnic.

Then, it was because school starts differently. April for Poly and Janurary for Secondary. It was weird because the start of the year didn't signify the start of school anymore. So, a new year was hmmmmm for me back then. But we had to write a different year on our notes and all luh~

&Now, I guess it's because I'm no longer schooling. Working has no school terms or semesters but work work and more work. :/ We no longer write the years on anything anymore too! So now, the new year only mean another year has passed.. So sad. :(

I figured it's just me being bored and random that I'm being so... random and bored. Lol. nah, just a random thought. :)

Today's wellspent doing nothing at home! Nothing at all! (Y) Except, a little bit chores in the evening. OH YA! I edited the color for my blog too. Inspired by Star World with their new year shows introduction clip today.

I should really get some rest now................
Have a good week people! :D