Sunday, January 29, 2012

Darius turn 21!

.....in 2days~~~

And we were invited to his place yesterday; for some good BBQ food, a small gathering and a little some drinking.

Okay. A lot of drinking for some of us. ><

Photobucket

So far, it is the craziest night of 2012. Duh. Loll. In fact, it is pretty much the craziest night of my life till date.
My life's mundane and not exactly anywhere near exciting. Least to speak, crazy~ So, yeahhhh.
Anyways! Met up with Guan Emily and Xiuqing in town for a quick gift shopping for the soon-to-be birthday boy.

First time to A&F too!

Pretty much all the guys look good. But I'm surprised at how uninterested I was yestersay. :/
Emily: "Waaa. Did you see his bicep??"

We were both looking at the same guy but I honestly did not notice! And that wasn't the only episode. :/ I.am.so.weird. loll. But i think one of the guys DARN cute. Not the body. The face. ;)
Rushed around and cabbed down to Darius place only to know that we were the earliest. But we were told not to be late! End up just sitting around and all~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us snapping pictures~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket
While they prepare. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this shot. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
:(

Photobucket
Eugene is seriously super annoying last night! Lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MISS NICHOLAS SO MUCH! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

&So in summary, our night went~~~

Dinner.
Chill.
Cut cake.
Champagne.
Cake.
Chillax.
Chill.
Chillax.
Drinks.
Played this card game and all....
Drank. Drank. Drank.

A few were high while some went drunk.
Then again, I think only Guan was drunk. xD Lol.
Kept hearing her yell and whine. Heard from the rest, she was rough too. Punched Gary in the tummy! So cute. xD scary for them though.
&I am unsure if I was drunk or just high. :/

I was kindda unstable, but definitely awake. I kept questioning the guys why I was still able to think. Lol. Like think with clear mind when i could hardly feel my limbs and all. :/ I kept talking too. :/
I would rather I was drunk. Like just not think and not feel. Instead of the weird state I was in. Zz It's like,, I was thinking and so awake that I can't allow the high side of me to do whatever she wants. Because i know I'm gonna wake up regretting all I've done. And I'm just not that type to regret. :/ So i was just noisy.

I can remember what has happened. ==;

Hates.

I puked for the first time at my favourite spot in his house(tsssssk!) because my stubborn self was revealed. Loll. I have no idea why, but I purposely laid my head on the table when I was constantly asked not to. And then, i just puked in my mouth.

Covered my mouth.

And the rest is history. Loll.

It was brown!
Gross to the max!
Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have......

I was more awake after that though. After Xiuqing helped me wash my hands and legs. Loll.
Afterwhich, all I felt was guilt.

I know I was annoying.
I kept apologizing for creating a mess.
I kept asking who cleaned up for me.
I kept seeing Josher roll his eyes everytime I apologize. >:(
But i really was sorry!

Didn't wanna go home straight because I was unsightly half dead. Closing eyes spelled dizziness so I had to stay awake. Which means, i have to keep blabbering. Obviously cannot be in that state at home. Parents will not only nag, will also not trust anymore. (Honestly, no try how know?!) And my sis? Can't let her see me like that. No no. Lol.

Tell me, why was I thinking so much when I couldn't even take care of myself! When i couldn't even feel myself! Sighhhh.

Finally got home. Laid down with Sugar for a bit before rushing to remove makeup(FML), bathe and sleeeeeeep!

Dreamed and woke up.

Initially, i was relieved i wasn't hungover. When i woke up this morning from a 3 hours sleep/nap.
But turns out, it's only because all the alcohol was still in my body. Zz Halfway through tuition, I had to excuse myself; zombie walk to the kitchen toilet and the rest were history. Loll.
Puked thrice if not four times.

I really really hate vomiting. The weak feeling I get after puking, the taste of bitter bile in your throat and mouth, and the fact that vomit stinks. &because i cannot eat or drink after puking, the bitter taste stays in my mouth till I'm sure I won't puke after. Despite all these hates, it really is the only way to make you feel better from all the intake. :/

So anyways, it's my first time overdrinking.

Also my last.

They are too many things I hate about it to enjoy it. The fact that I can be awake and drunk at the same time, the vomiting, the mess one will create and the weird after feeling.

Then again, how can one enjoy being drunk when they are drunk?!! Definitely unconscious already.

But how the hell was I awake and drunk at the same time?!! ==;

One thing for sure, my mouth doesn't stop blabbering. LOL.

Nuff said!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was lots of fun though! :D
Been a while since I hung out with them too. :))