Friday, January 06, 2012

All Because of........

Photobucket
THIS!

Ahahahaha.
Photobucket
Opening this up only on 7th @ 6:30PM. kekekekeke!

Met up with Emily for dinner and all just for the party pack she's gonna be distributing out during her 21st Birthday Party (sounds AWESOME) because I'm gonna be missing it (I CANNOT BELIEVE SO STILL!!) I'm gonna be so jealous when I go through the pictures taken after I'm back from the short trip! Zz

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
The last time I visited this place was prolly two years ago!
The food taste even better than before! (Y)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
COLDSTONE ICECREAM IS DAMN NICE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Y)!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Said I'm gross but actually picked a piece of brownie and insisted I eat it so I can do this and take a proper shot! LOL. This girl.

Photobucket
Oh ya, random desire to take a snapshot of us because I like Shamyn's dress! :D
AND I FREAKING FREAKING LIKE THIS SHOT!

I'm random and I know it. ;)

Wanted to take with the new temp staff but her bus came~~~ Boohoo. She's 17 this year and I can't help but feel a little bit aged uh! ZOMG!

Looking forward to the short trip and the wedding happening this long weekend but I'm really upset that my sister can't join. LE SIGH.

Oh ya! Sugar's in Petopia right now and I watched the live webcam for quite a while. Gosh I suddenly miss her. :/ And she look so upset being so alone and kept in so early in the night!!! My sis say Sugar kept sleeping on my mum's shirt because it's too smelly. AHAHAHA. Cute bitch. xD

TOODLES.