Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm bored.

I'm really bored and hungry right now;



What a long day! :D
Spent the whole afternoon clearing my room and my table. &, I'm really really content with today's achievement. (In case you don't know, I DISLIKE sorting out and clearing my things. =x)
Was forced to clear my cabinets in my previous study room but end up making a good decision; to stop procrastinating and clear off all the rubbish in my room and on my current table! :):):):):):)

I've also finally replaced my bulky monitor with my LCD TV! Currently doing an entry with my desktop. ;)
Okay, this is really really a random post. Lol.

Here is the new look of my study corner in my bedroom! :D



OKAY! BORING~
Bye~

**Edited!





Was in a hurry to leave my house, forgot to hit the publish button before closing the window.
Anyway, was hurried to get ready for a really really last minute outing. Zzz Sent Jolene and her friends (Helina and Felicia) over to Victoria Concert Hall for some Band concert before going to the usual mall with my parents.
Parkway ! Zzz

Expected to do some real shopping but was a little too dogged to think of what to get and to even shop! So, we end up having dinner, doing a little walk around, looking for pointless stuffs, argued about vacuum cleaner, had a little snack, went in to Dorothy Perkins, walk a round in Giant and left for home. LOL.



SOME PICTURES!


The pretty ladies!
I mean the three young kids

There are two pictures with a crazy girl; looks like she's laughing really hard. Well, I did a spastic face and she burst into laughter when she saw it. Zzz


:D


My tutee, the crazy girl stated and shown above. =x

The place we dined at...

Mum ordered Devil on A Horseback and she got really excited. Zzz LOL! When the food was served, my dad and I laughed because devil was only a sausage wrapped with bacon! Lol.


Fine Apple Tart with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream!
Yummy! Makes me miss Apple Strudel. Zzz
Pardon for any spelling error


And some alcohol. Libre Cuba. :D
Mum ordered a glass of water but chose to share this drink with me. Zzz Then, she started acting drunk! LOL. Spouting nonsense.



Mum was being good today! She didn't buy anything from Giant! ;) All thanks to Dad and I who stopped her. LOL. On the way back, we went to some petrol station. And, my mother did a bimbo-tic act!
Shall not talk about it!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!

RANDOM!






BYE!


I hate it when people don't respond. Am I that insignificant?! I don't even know if I should be mad or cool about it! I know it's no big deal. But, it pisses me off at times. Or rather, MOST OF THE TIMES. Especially when I want a respond but don't get any! Zzz

Where 'O' where is anyone when I wanna vent my frustrations and rant about anything, EVERYTHING?! Zzz

I can't even bring myself to talk to some people. Afraid I might disturb them. Silly thought! But, I just can't help it. AT ALL! Zzz Hate it when this happens. *Sigh* The problem doesn't lie with you but ME. Stupid. You don't get it. Never will. Hope she opens up soon, to you.

No comments: