Tuesday, April 15, 2008

School!

Who said Poly life slack?! LOL. I seriously DON'T think so.
But then again, it's pretty alright la~ Not very stressful (for the time being) but not very slack either. One thing I dislike for now is the time table. Unfortunately for my class, there's 4 days our last class will end at 6pm! The best thing is, we're like the only one to have such a time table; having many breaks in between and ending the day at such a late hour. ):):):

Anyway, chatted and read some of my friend's blog; some of them dislike their classmates? ): I don't really have this like or dislike kindda thing going on about my class.

School has been alright these 2 days. I don't really enjoy attending lectures and some of the lecturers are monotonous. ): I guess, there's nothing one can do to their preference or to some boring people. The only module I sort of enjoy is "Computing Mathematics". LOL! MATHS~ But yeah, it's interesting and very engaging. xD After so long, we still can't totally get away from Maths. Haha.

Alright! This is such a redundant entry.



After school yesterday, went to Bishan with Gary and Darius to wrap my phone. Then Yanling and Jiaxuan came along. blah blah blah~ The three of us spent almost an hour at the nearby bus stop around my house chatting about everything and anything under the sun moon! (: Yanling was VERY crazy! She was singing and cheering like as if she's still in her camp. HAHAH! Super funny!

Okay~ I really don't know what to talk about already.
Seriously, I'm getting pretty sick of this. What am I? It's sickening yet I don't know what to do about it. It's forever happening to me. This weird thing that goes on in me; how my heart can't synchronise with my mind and vice versa. Zzz ):):): Cause me to be indecisive even when the situation is so... *sigh! Forget it.



PS: It hurts to always feel this way and not be able to talk about it. It always hurt to be treated like that. Don't always assume; because I might not always be, even though I seem to be alright.

No comments: