Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Birthday! [Part 2]

Okay~
Because there were too many pictures in the previous post so I literally split the post into 2. haha! Nothing much changed luh (to those who has read the original one) just that I've split them up.
Hehe.

THE LOVELY PRESENTS!!



The wonderful makeover & the clothes (Vest and top) !
From NPCONCC!

My SECOND FAVOURITE present!



Given on 29 Feb 2008.

Edmond and Jinhui came over to pass me my presents, so sweet! (:


The black packaging from Edmond, Weibin, Jinhui, Gangyi and Bingcheng.

Pink one from Jinhui.


My FAVOURITE Present Coming Up !


Hand made by my sometimes-irritating sister!



I told her " 17 no sweet liao la."

She replied " Never mind lah. Last year never give you mah. Aiyah. This year sweet lorh."


Nice right? LOL! Got my genes, I do pretty things too. hahah!


I got TWO THIRD FAVOURITE presents!



From Jiaxuan.




From Yanling! Love this too!

I still like all others because they are all my FORTH FAVOURITE presents!! (:


Thanks, Zakiah.



Thanks Darius for the panda.
It flew from Austrailia!! LOL.
Welcome to the panda family~~ LOL!




First one from China, second from Singapore and third one from Austrailia! (:


THE FANTASTIC, FUNNY AND MEMORABLE MOMENTS!





Original Model and Pose.


Copy Cat ! LOL~


Funny times!


Crazy moments!


Tired Moments.



THE INDIVIDUALS WITH JASMINE!

**Not all though. (:


CINDY!



JIAXUAN!



YAPING!



LANCE!



SOOHOU!



IVY!



WEISHAN!



DARIUS!



JOLENE!


KRISTOFFER!
*& a little of Soohou~



NICHOLAS!



EUGENE!
I was wearing heels lah~ But I'm still shorter than some of the guys~ ):




Really have to thank all 19 of them to have made this celebration so successful, memorable, sweet, surpising and very wonderful!







EVERYONE OF US!


May our friendship continue to bond and stay strong despite the future differences we may have! (:

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! ^^

**There are some missing pictures compared to the original one. xD Sorry for that. (:

No comments: