Friday, February 15, 2008

UPDATE! (=

Weeeeee~
Update, update. (=


The first time I've received a rose. haha! From my mother though. xD
Was like pretty surprised when my mother brought it in because I didn't prepare anything for that day. Can't blame, I didn't feel the the urge to do anything this year - I even almost forgot all about it. -.- Felt bad for doing nothing though. xD

Alright, first up ; School.
Boring uh? LOL !
Well, it has been smooth for the past four days. But, I have to admit that I don't enjoy every modules and of course, I don't like every lecturers. xD
I guess the module I'll be most reluctant to attend is... the Entrepreneurship course. Not only is the lectures dead bring, the tutorial is like... Zzz ~ sadded.

Nothing special in school actually. The only thing that makes me feel like going to the Course is the people.

Anyway, Valentine's Day was spent with Gary, Jiaxuan, Soohou, Darius, Eugene, Aaron and Nicholas. Met up with Gary after lessons ; waited for like... 15 minutes excluding the time i've walked from school to his home (can't blame, girls usually take a longer time to prepare) - then met Darius, went to Taka and had Gary's treat for the day ! -.- With his vouchers. Eugene came, finished lunch then Soohou joined us and stuff. Walked around and...
Okayy, very dry.
Met up with the rest and watched "Jumper" at Cinneleisure.
Nothing special either.




Nicholas look so funny in both pictures. xD

The movie "Jumper" is nice, a very good entertainment but it's not worth the $8.50.

Afterwhich, went home, prayed, played Wahjong (internet Mahjong) until 3am and went to my lala land. Zzz (=

Nothing much to blog luh.

Anyway, here's something I've found in the internet.

I'll use my seeing eye dog
A blind man with a seeing eye dog at his side walks into a grocery store. The man walks to the middle of the store, picks up the dog by the tail, and starts swinging the dog around in circles over his head.

The store manager, who has seen all this, thinks this is quite strange. So, he decides to find out what's going on. The store manager approaches the blind man swinging the dog and says, "Pardon me. May I help you with something."

The blind man says, "No thanks. I'm just looking around."


Thanks GARY for this gift from Taiwan.
I'll be waiting for my Birthday gift ! hahah! (=


Buh bye!

No comments: