Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Knots..

Didn't get to sleep much - finished blogging around 4am but was disturbed by Gary, the big head's call at around 0715+ hrs...

Gary : "Hello?"
Me (Just awake) : "Mmm."
Gary : "Jasmine.."
Me (Still 9/10 asleep) : "Mmmmmm."
Gary (In Chinese) : "I'm going to be your classmate le la."
Me : "HUH?!"

So, yeah, Gary's in the same school and same course as me. haha! Super unlucky. xD

...went back to sleep but was disturbed again with SMSes from friends and a call from Samuel.

Well, I don't blame anyone of them la. At least I'm someone who mattered that's why I was informed. (=

Okay, Yufang, Darius and Gary are in the same course as me. It would be fun eh! haha!
Hmm. Gary said that I should be very happy for he's going to the same course as me but -
I seriously feel nothing near joy. It's like... -.- I wished it would happen but I didn't want it to at the same time. xD
The most important thing is having friends who are happy with what they have gotten, right? So, I'm not exactly happy because it was Gary's 8th choice and he was a little upset about getting the 8th choice. )=

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! MAD.

**To those who has been posted to the school that you have dreamed/want, Congratulations. Remember to continue working hard in your new school. To those who aren't exactly overjoyed with the posting, you can try appealing or just live with it and strive for something you can choose and not be chosen in future. (=
The most important thing is to not forget JASMINE! ^^




I think it's the lack of sleep. My mind and heart feel so... so... tight. -.-
This tightness makes me feel like... crying. zZz
Bye~

No comments: