Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Bully

I have so many things going through my mind right now.

First and foremost, I am grateful to know someone who can see things very clearly as what it is and also so real to call things out as they are. Most people are usually just either.

But then, it also made me think about how I'd handled the situation. I am embarrassed not to have realised it myself.

I wonder, did I really not see it? Or was I turning a blind eye because of my own situation? My own benefit. Was I just too oblivious to the truth because of the other noises from everyone else? Or maybe, I didn’t realise it was that bad… I didn’t know what exactly was happening at the back.

I am better than this - I should have seen it.

As excited as I am about the change. 
As thankful as I am for the change. 
As happy as I am about the change...

It should have been done properly. A bunch of people gathering to bully the bully - what does it make of the group of people themselves?

Then again, what do I really know? Maybe they tried something. They tried, and it didn’t work. Maybe this was their last resort.

I am but a nine. What do I know?

No comments: