Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Leave?

Surprisingly, it really did take me more or less 24 hours to get over the poor compensation I got. 

For a year’s worth of effort, adults get these compensation numbers; seemingly what the management/company deem corresponds to the effort people put in for their work. I suppose this is just like students getting their results from their tests; after a long period of preparation. Then again maybe not so much since test questions have a right and wrong answer, but effort, contribution and value is subjective to different people in the real world.

While I have come to terms with the disappointing numbers I got, it seems like this is a period where people start encouraging others or themselves to move on. . . . . . 


It’s been. . . . . . 3.5 years.


Some said “It’s time…” and some asked if I am still learning, if there’s still a prospect.

Is leaving really a great move? Am I not feeling the desire to leave because I’m too comfortable, too content and too lazy? But I do see possibilities of learning more, it’s just…. Circumstances make the possible changes happen slower.

No comments: