Wednesday, August 12, 2020

One Part of Me I don't like

Random, but I came to realise something in the past week - One thing about myself I cannot explain and actually, hate.

Sometimes, I get attracted to someone out of nowhere and my mind starts wandering, wondering on it's own. 

Someone maybe I just briefly know.

Someone, maybe I have known for a while. 

Someone, just anyone, randomly out of nowhere. 

Feels as if there's a switch somewhere. Ding! Suddenly, this person seems attractive. Suddenly, I am wondering what this person is doing. Suddenly, I wanna know more about this person. Suddenly… really, suddenly.

I cannot explain why this happens? I am content and happy. No longer empty, no longer looking out. So why? What's the reason for this? It has been said to be a trait of Pisces. But is it, really? Convenient to blame our horoscope for who we are, maybe?

And I hate it…. I dislike the way I am when I am attracted to someone. The unnecessary overthinking. The unnecessary desire to wanna do something. Unnecessary, because I know I'll not do anything at the end of the day. Unnecessary, because it doesn't make any sense! And the crazyass behaviour I fall into when I supposedly fall for someone.

No comments: